Tuesday, June 30, 2009

older Charlottenburg pictures, and an update

The main sight in Charlottenburg is the old palace. Since we didn't put up pictures of it in our earlier post, here are some now. The palace pictures were taken by Naomi, and the fuzzy duck picture by Colin:





Naomi is off in Italy for a week or so, so this will briefly be a one-person blog again. My plan is to cram work in this week - the main goal being to put together a new (shorter) version of the writing sample paper. As a means of kicking that off, I went out last night with a small Kant posse. It was fun, though I ended up staying up too late - not because of partying, but because when I got home I ended up watching this long-ish video about the extreme right in Israel. Somehow, that didn't make for a peaceful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment