Friday, July 17, 2009

Some more Prague pictures...

While Naomi's in Scotland, I've been working on revising my planned job-talk paper (the one that went through the Nick and Karl centrifuge). It's going okay, I think. Partly as procrastination, I've been paying attention to my procrastination patterns. When I'm at my office at NYU, I can work with my email open, but not here. In fact, I've found that the only way I can get back to work after doing something on the internet is to close Firefox, go splash my face with water, and do some pushups. Anything less and my brain won't budge. Weird.

Here's more sights from Prague: one of the synagogues involved in the museum, another statue from the Charles Bridge, a decoration on one of the houses, and one of the buildings on the castle grounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment