Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Completely done moving. Sort of.

Made it. Moving's a lot easier when you don't have much to move... but I'm still exhausted (erschöpft). The first load of stuff I brought over last night in a taxi, and the rest came in three trips on the bike with a fully-loaded backpack. It would have been much less pleasant without the backpack - it's a sort of medium-largish bag that Naomi lent me for the trip, and today it's my friend. From the right angle, the top looks like a frog:



And here is my trustworthy steed, barely visible in the courtyard through the apartment window.



There are still a couple things I need to take care of at the old apartment, but that can wait a bit. I'll be back there Friday meeting some of Amy's friends who are picking up furniture. And Naomi will be here then (at last!), so I can show her my old neighborhood.

And... this might become a two-person blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment